Radio Frequency Finder.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty Shipping Time: 1-2 working days Shipping Charges: Domestic: Rs.200.00 Courier via: Blue Dart & DTDC
Radio Frequency Finder:
7 digits Liquid Crystal Display
Low power consumption (Average 6 hour battery life)
Supplied with NiCd pack, AC wall charger, telescopic antenna and interface cable
Automatically holds and tunes ICOM CI-V or AOR receivers
Filter prevents display of random noise
Hold switch to lock display
Low battery indicator
Ultra sensitive synchronous detector 16 section barograph to show RF signal strength
High speed counters with 1 KHz resolution
1. Power Switch. This slide switch turns the RF finder on which also initiates a 2 second self-test.
2. Com Switch. This slide switch selects either the ICOM CI-V receivers or the AOR receivers.
3. Filter Switch. Slide the switch to turn the filter on and off.
4. Hold Button. This holds the current display and stops the RF finder from counting.
5. Functions Button. This selects the frequency or period. This button has four settings.
One each for displaying frequency or period as these are received, and two settings
for automatic hold and tune of the first frequency or period found.
6. Calibration. The calibration adjustment opening is located on the front panel of the
RF finder this allows access to the trimmer capacitor that provides about a 10 PPM
adjustment range of the time base oscillator. This is not usually necessary but to do
so read a signal of a known frequency before adjusting the trimmer for correct
If you calibrate at 4.1943 MHz or above then the RF finder will be
Frequency range 10 MHz - 3 GHz
Impedance 50 Ohms/1 Meg Ohm
Battery Internal 4 x AA 600 mAH NiCd pack
Power 9 VDC 300 mA
Case Stamped aluminum with black anodized finish
Size 80 mm high x 68 mm wide x 31 mm deep
Weight 210 g
Some typical distances are:
Cordless Phone 0, 3 m
Cellular Phone 3 - 10 m
VHF Two Way Radio 3 - 15 m
UHF Two Way Radio 3 - 15 m
Input Sensitivity (50 Ohms)
Max. Input +15 dBm (1, 2 Volts)
Sensitivity at 100 MHz < 0.8 mV
Sensitivity at 300 MHz < 6 mV
Sensitivity at 1.0 GHz < 7 mV
Sensitivity at 2.4 GHz < 100 mV
RF Signal Strength Barograph
Frequency Segment Full Scale
27 MHz 7mV 100 mV
150 MHz 5 mV 90 mV
800 MHz 10 mV 200 mV
Attention! The device is completed with the telescopic antenna which has a working range
from 100 MHz up to 460 MHz For effective operation of the device outside of this range,
To place your order call us at 09310655020or 011-45589651.
For more SPY PRODUCTS visit our website:www.spyproductsonline.com